CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF PERFORMING ARTS EDUCATION!
Launched in 1997, Masquerade School for the Performing Arts is a fully accredited National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE) organisation with a 5-year licence. It is also the Malta Centre for Trinity College London exams, giving learners the opportunity to be examined in Speech & Drama subjects, which include Solo Acting, Musical Theatre, Performance Arts, Voice, and Communication.
• To provide learners with a unique opportunity to experience the various disciplines of the performing arts
• To educate students with an exceptionally high-standard of teaching in all aspects of theatre arts
• To respect the individuality and uniqueness of each student whether they wish to pursue a theatrical career or develop their self-esteem
• To offer all students regular performance opportunities
• To adopt a learner-centred approach that ensures that the skills learnt can be used in everyday life
• To engage new audiences in the appreciation of theatre arts
Masquerade School strongly believes in providing its students with performance opportunities. Learners are given the chance to perform twice during the scholastic year. Apart from having weekly classes, Masquerade students regularly benefit from having the opportunity to take part in various specialised activities including workshops, drama camps, and master classes conducted by national and international guest tutors. Therefore, students get to experience different pedagogical techniques, assisting their development as performers.